CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15TH JANUARY 2020
DO YOU CONDUCT WORK WHICH IS ADDRESSING THE MAIN CHALLENGES IN UV & SKIN CANCER PREVENTION?
If you have a great case study, piece of research or on-going project you want to share with likeminded professionals in this field then we encourage you to submit an abstract to the conference. Help inspire others, share knowledge and drive forward best practice by sharing your work at the event.
Making a submission is easy
The conference committee are inviting abstract talks as well as flash talks and poster proposals. Submissions from; NGO’s, Government and government agencies, academic staff, students, the not for profit sector, and the for-profit sector are welcome under any of the following conference tracks.
- Epidemiology of Skin Cancer
- New Insights/Approaches in Skin Cancer Etiology and Prognosis.
- Contributing Factors to Skin Cancer onset
- Reducing Skin Cancer Risk by Behavioural and Environmental Prevention
- The Application of Social Media and Digital Techniques & Developments for SC Prevention.
- Sunbeds – Basics and News (BaN).
- Cost Effectiveness of Primary and Secondary Skin Cancer Prevention
- Policy (Regulations) and Advocacy and Skin Cancer.
- Occupational Skin Cancer and Protection at the Workplace.
- Research on UV Radiation and Solar Spectrum.
The committee is welcoming submissions which address the core topics of the conference:
- Improvements in Epidemiology and Statistics
- Improvements in Research and Evaluation
- Improvements in Prevention
- Improvements in Policy and Advocacy
Conference submission types
- Abstract talks – 10 min presentation
- Flash talk – 5 min presentation & poster
- Poster – poster for display only
GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS AND SUBMISSION TEMPLATES ARE AVAILABLE BELOW TO HELP MAKE YOUR SUBMISSION AS EASY AS POSSIBLE.
How do I make a submission?
STEP 2: Download a submission template
STEP 3: Complete the submission template
- Follow the instructions within the submission template and guidelines as closely as possible.
- DO NOT include the names of the paper author(s) or organisation names on your template or include a cover note unless requested. These papers will be blind reviewed, and all author details will be collected as part of your online submission.
- The completed template will make up the main part of your submission and it is this document (and any further attachments) which will be reviewed.
- Please also provide a brief summary of your submission in EasyChair.
STEP 4: Once your submission template is complete, follow the 'submit your abstract’ link below and create a user account on EasyChair
- It is best that the person who is most likely to present the paper (if accepted) do this so that they receive future email correspondence about their submission. Extra correspondence contacts for your submission can be added within EasyChair if you are submitting this paper on behalf of another author / colleague.
STEP 5: Complete your submission details within EasyChair and attach your completed submission template
- Ensure that the most accurate and complete information is provided in EasyChair to accompany your submission document.
At Euroskin we aim to maintain a high quality of work presented at our events and all submissions will be subject to blind peer review by at least two reviewers.
If you have any questions about making a submission, please contact the conference team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the link below to begin the submission process.